I have already provided a simple guide to jailbreak iOS 4.1 running iPhone devices with GreenPois0n tool. iPod Touch users can follow this new guide to jailbreak iOS 4.1 on Mac platform.
Note: You won’t find much difference in iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad guides.
Guide to Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G with GreenPois0n for Mac
Steps to follow:
1. Download all the above tools to your Mac computer.
2. Sync your iPod Touch 4G through iTunes 10 and update it to iOS 4.1.
3. Now, open GreenPois0n tool and click on “Jailbreak” button.
4. Follow the screen instructions to put your iPod Touch 4G in DFU mode.
5. GreenPois0n will inject the exploit in your device. Wait for jailbreak process to complete.
6. Restart your iPod Touch 4G.
Woot! You have a jailbroken iPod Touch 4G.
Disclaimer: The above guide is written for information purpose.
Also Read -
- GreenPois0n Guide to jailbreak iOS 4.1 iPhone 4 on Mac OS X
- GreenPois0n Guide to jailbreak iPad OS 3.2.2 on Mac OS X
Update: Download GreenPois0n for Mac [iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak]