As promised earlier, Comex has come up with an ultimate tool to jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch as well as iPad. Yes, the tool supports all the iDevices based on iPhone 3.1.2, iPhone 3.1.3, iOS 4 and iOS 4.0.1.
For iPad users, JailbreakMe 2.0 tool can also jailbreak your iPads running on iPad OS 3.2 and iPad OS 3.2.1. Here’s a quick guide to jailbreak your iPad using JailbreakMe tool.
Guide to Jailbreak iPad with JailbreakMe 2.0
- iTunes 9.2.1
- iPad OS 3.2.1 updated iPad Device
Steps to follow:
1. Sync iPad with iTunes and back up important files.
2. Open Safari Browser and go to following URL.
3. Slide to jailbreak and wait for downloading process to complete.
4. Once download is over, jailbreak process will start.
5. JailbreakMe 2.0 will automatically jailbreak your iPad.
6. Woot! You’ve have an jailbroken iPad.
Also see -
- Guide to jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 4.0.1 with JailbreakMe 2.0
- Guide to jailbreak iPod Touch 3G iOS 4.0.1 with JailbreakMe 2.0
- Unlock iPhone 3G, 3GS iOS 4.0 with Ultrasn0w 0.93 [JailbreakMe 2.0 Guide]