What do you do when you want to put your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad in recovery mode? The answer would be – holding home and power button for few minutes. Well, this recovery process can be made much easier with RecBoot recovery tool.
RecBoot is a very simple to use tool, which basically allows users to push their iDevices into recovery mode. It has two buttons i.e. Enter Recovery Mode and Exit Recovery Mode. As you can see in above screenshot, you just have to click on these buttons to complete the entire process.
This tool is quite useful for those want to upgrade or downgrade their devices. If your device’s home or power button is not working properly, RecBoot is an ultimate solution to achieve the much needed recovery state.
How to use RecBoot Recovery tool?
1. Download RecBoot from following links and extract it on the desktop.
2. Connect your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad to the computer.
3. Once iDevice is properly connected to your computer, open the RecBoot tool.
4. If you’ve connected your device properly, the software will show you the details of the iDevice and then you can proceed by clicking on Enter Recovery Mode.
5. Wait for few seconds, and now you will find that your device has entered into the recovery state.
6. If you’ve done with the recovery mode, click on Exit Recover Mode to finish the task.
RecBoot works on Windows (32 bit) and Mac platform. Download this utility software from following links.
Download RecBoot for Windows and Mac
[We've removed the downloadable links from our site due to policy violation issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.]