Are you looking for a plugin that is fun and makes your site more relaxing to be on? If you are, the plugin we will talk about is perfect for you. The WordPress Comic Plugin is great for you to use on your site.
Webcomic organizes comics into different collections. This allows you to publish custom posts that are humorous. You can choose from many different comic series and have them spinning on your front page or on posts. The nice and cool part is you can easily manage which ones go up on your site right through WordPress.
This plugin is integrated via the Customizer section of your WordPress interface. Most themes will be able to utilize the plugin correctly, but you may want to double check by testing it on your theme.
Below are the different ways you can add comics to your site.
- Alert - adds settings for creating buffer and hiatus email alerts. Never forget an update with customizable email alerts.
- Character - allows you to tag character appearances and use character-based archives.
- Commerce - adds PayPal-based print selling and donation features.
- Restrict - adds features for restricting access to comics based on age or user role.
- Storyline - allows you to organize comics by storyline and use storyline-based archives.
- Transcribe - adds comic transcription features for SEO-enhancing text alternatives to your comics.
- Twitter - adds settings for updating your Twitter account status when publishing comics.
Also, check out more details on the plugin below. Furthermore, the download link is in the link below in specifications. I love how cool this plugin is and how funny the comic series they provide are. Definitely check this plugin out to spruce up your website.
Specifications: WordPress Comic Plugin
- Creator: Michael Sisk
- Cost: Free
- Active Installations: 1,000+
- Download: Link
Photos: WordPress Comic Plugin
In conclusion, I hope you enjoyed reading about this plugin. Also, check some other WordPress plugins like this one on our Plugins page. Furthermore, check out our Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
In addition, what do you think of this plugin? Also, have you used it before? It seems like it is pretty great, but I want to hear what you really think. Finally, please leave your thoughts and comments below or on our social media pages.